Dear Valued Patients:
During this challenging time, we hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
On Monday, May 4th we will return to full-service care with normal business hours. As we begin to return to "normal," we ask for your support and patience as we implement new screening procedures and policies. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings that may be issued and to be sure our infection control procedures adhere to each agencies’ current recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
ADDED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
• Before your appointment, you have the option to wait in your car instead of the reception room. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we are ready for you.
• We will provide hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room refreshments will be limited to bottled water and we will no longer offer magazines at this time, in order to limit items that are difficult to disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We request that you do not bring anyone who does not have an appointment, in order to keep the number of people in the waiting room to a minimum. We will also do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 864-859-0103.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!
Gordon D Dannelly, DMD